Saturday, April 7, 2012
Best Buy:VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets
Product Description
CS63283 - EXPNDBL 3HDNST CRDLS/CID/ANSW -
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones.
- Interference free for crystal clear conversations - won't interfere with today's wireless networks and other electronic devices.
- Digital answering system avoids tapes and moving parts that are prone to failure
- Caller ID/call waiting - stores 50 calls
- Handset Speakerphone
VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets Reviews
VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful This review is from: VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets (Electronics) I purchased these phones when I first switched back to having a landline. They are awful. It doesn't matter how much you turn up the volume, you can't hear them and they can't hear you. I figured for the price that they must be high quality, but I was mistaken. They're expensive and don't work well at all. By Margaret Watson (Chula Vista, CA United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets (Electronics) In a nutshell, I returned it. I could not program it and the guide did not give clear directions. Totally unsatisfactory. By L. Phair (West Palm Beach, FL) - See all my reviews This review is from: VTech CS6328-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets (Electronics) My old Panasonic cordless phone was dying so I purchased new batteries for both handsets which didn't help. So I asked for a new phone with 3 handsets as a Christmas gift. I have had problems with the phone from the beginning. I can't hear people and/or they can't hear me. If I rest it on my shoulder for a moment it cuts off. When I try to play a message sometimes the play button works and other times you have to hit it several times. It's very flimsy. Unfortunately the gift giver lives in another state so I'm stuck with it. I am seriously considering buying a different phone even though I hate to replace a phone I have only had for six months. |
› See all 4 customer reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment