Sunday, March 18, 2012
Best Buy:Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster
- Holds most cordless phones and larger 2-way radios
- Pen/pencil loop
- Rugged 2" stainless steel spring clip
Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster Reviews
Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster Reviews
| 15 of 15 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster (Tools & Home Improvement) I purchased this phone holster to use at work. I work in a busy office where I am responsible for answering up to 7 incoming phone lines at a time. My job also takes me from one office to another all day long, which means I have a portable phone for while I'm on the go. After breaking off the clip that comes with the phone, I was just putting the phone in my pocket... after dropping it Several times.. I decided it was time to find a solution - the Bucket Boss was Just that! It's great. Clips on to whatever I'm wearing, easy to pull the phone out or drop it in, won't Fall out, I Love it! I recommend it to anyone who needs to keep something this size with them at all times. 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster (Tools & Home Improvement) The mesh sides of the holster allow it to expand to fit most any sized cordless phone or portable two way radio. The drawstring will hold the phone securely but is easy to loosen with one hand for answering.The back of the holster is nice and stiff. If your phone doesn't have a key lock feature, you can carry the phone with the keypad toward the back and it helps minimize accidental key presses. The belt clip is two inches long, so it fits wide belts and even works clipped directly to a waistband. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Bucket Boss 54070 Cordless Phone Holster (Tools & Home Improvement) My husband is very picky and extremely hard on his phone holsters. This one is great. |
› See all 14 customer reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment